going back to texas for thanksgiving was simply delightful. i got to enjoy the family time and the parents' new house. riding a mule. playing countless games of ninja. having good conversations. flatfooting in my grandparents' living room. delicious food. loving on my nibblings. wrestling with cousins and brother in law. driving a giant diesel truck. camping out under an insanely bright full moon. going to the movies. jam session. sat in front of a fire in the fireplace. watched football. hugged my mom. hugged my dad. missed my sister. tossed the frisbee. watched elf. slept. laughed.....
it was delightful.


1 thoughts:
Aw Em.... as always, BEAUTIFUL photos. Just beautiful. I wish I'd've been there. That's right. Double apostrophication. That's how bad I wished it. Thank you for posting pictures. I just saw thousands and thousands of beautiful words and felt a little bit more like I was there...
Post a Comment