welp. last night was the first night in i don't know how long that i was able to sleep with my mouth closed. thank you, breathe right strip.
being a mouth breather by necessity is no fun. none.
but for the past 2 weeks the never ending flow of goo has been blocking my airway.
i have gone through one family sized kleenex box, one roll of toilet paper and about 50 jillion paper napkins in the past week alone.
will it ever stop?
in other news. life continues to be crazy busy. still good though. but i am majorly looking forward to the week to come. i will be winging my way to good ol texas in a matter of 3 days. hallelujah!
family. food. camping. out doors. hopefully building a corn hole set..... it is going to be heavenly. i wish my middlest sister could join us - then it would be perfect. but i'm excited for her to maybe get to start a new tradition for her little family. nothing like a hawaiian thanksgiving. turkey shaped spam and pineapples!
alright. there's a mile long to-do list calling my name. i just wanted to stop in for the sake of trying to be a better blogger. maybe one day i can return to the blogging style of days past or even further back
16 November 2010
breathe right
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
EM!!! I'm SO so proud of your efforts to blog again. Please keep trying. Seriously- in some odd way it makes me feel connected to you and the life you are living way over there. Thank you for the sweet shout out in this post. I wish I could be there too. We will NOT be having spam, BUT a sweet local girl at work, Leah (Lay-a, NOT lee-a) has offered to cook our turkey in her traditional hawaiian imu (or hole in the ground with hot stones for 2 days to steam it, also called "kalua") so I think I will make that our "traditional" hawaiian thanksgiving meal. I wish you could be here to eat it with us, but perhaps we will meet somewhere soon...... I LOVE you. Keep in touch. It is oh so important to oh so many people. You're so beautiful. xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment