11 April 2010

music



these are a just few of the songs i've written (and a couple i didn't) over the past year or two. most were recorded in one take on one track.
but you get the idea anyways.
maybe one day i'll record them for real.

5 thoughts:

Mary Ann McMillan said...

I LOVE THEM ALLL! I cant wait until your album comes out :)

bo said...

Superb job! I greatly enjoyed these!

Nathan R. said...

thanks for sharing! they provided great entertainment on a trip the other day too! all awesome! "so where's the corn" haha! Still remember loving the live free song you added to a video last year! and sweet hearing give me Jesus in different languages! (which ones did yall sing in bythway?)!

em k said...

english (both of us)
polish (lindsay)
macedonian (me)
romani (us)

glad you enjoyed them!

Unknown said...

Fantastic, Awesome, Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!