17 December 2009


i have been thinking about getting a dog, really for the past three years. but now that moving back to the states is coming nearer by the day i have not been able to not think about getting a dog. i was looking at some greyhound rescue shelters online.
this dog is named marshmallow man.
i WANT him!!!!!

2 thoughts:

sowlee said...

he's cool. I wonder if he'll be available in August? There's agreyhound rescue group in Lubbock. I see their ads at Tractor Supply all the time. If you want a trail period with a really stinky farm dog, give Judy a holla.

Elle said...

Marshmallow man! Cute! 6 German Shepherds are coming to our place tomorrow to basically "try out" for a new security position. I'm REALLY excited. We have to learn all their commands in german. Blybe. (stay) So ist brav. (good boy). That's all i know so far. Dogs are great. Get one.