20 August 2009

one of these things is not like the other



went to a wedding the other day. i remember back in november how i said i didn't think i would ever be able to get the rhythm of the roma music... thanks to a great friend... i almost have it.
i feel like steve martin on the jerk when he finally gets it. ... only i haven't quite got it all the way. and it's not 'white folk music' that i'm trying to dance to....

3 thoughts:

Cade said...

ya sometimes i get it and sometimes i don't... it's really hard to move from white ppl music to roma music. i have to get into the groove each time.

sowlee said...

opa!

emergencyvet87 said...

I felt the same way during the music in church in Africa....I used the Steve Martin reference from the Jerk as well....but I ate a twinkie and I felt a lot better...picking out a thermos for you..not any old thermos will do...oh yeah...stay away from these cans...he hates these cans...great movie...