wowza.
i started language this week. it is so great.
i am envisioning myself as a sponge. ... soak it up....
in other news i had a totally ridiculous thought tangent yesterday. i was walking on the sidewalk below my apartment. i saw a sock laying on the ground, wet and lonely. i laughed at the whole 'always loosing one sock in the dryer' phenomenon. haha. it's universal. even for the people who don't have dryers. hah.
then i thought of taking a picture of it and writing a mystery about how it got there. if it was sock suicide, homicide or if he was showing off for the panty-hose and trying to walk to clothes line like a tight rope and then met an entirely untimely accidental death.
at any rate, this little day dream lasted so long that it nearly became a reality. yikes.
otherwise, life on this side is pretty good.
language study is my all-consuming task at the moment... well a moment that will last 3 months.
5 hours a day. 5 days a week. plus study time outside of lessons.... yessss.....
there's more going on. i assure you.
but i have no more time right now.
later on, though.
ciao
16 November 2008
whirlwind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 thoughts:
Ah, language training...I feel your pain :)
yeah, you are taking lots more hours than I am....
Good job on the studying.
I like the sock story. Made me smile. :)
I have seen a lot of lone shoes around here. Maybe the shoes in my city belong to the socks in yours.
I like the tight rope idea, it made me feel like the sock went out in a blaze of glory.
zdravo devojka! you write beautiful stories and take beautiful pictures. bravo! i love the sock analogy.
Is there an Amber Alert for socks?
Post a Comment